SCHAUINSLAND SWIMRUN MALLORCA
Official Hotel: Alcudia Garden Hotel, Puerto de Alcudia
25/03/2017 08:00h - Alcudia-Mallorca
Swim 4,7Km, Run 23,3Km
The race will start on Alcudia market promenade. The itinerary will go through coves, beaches and paths of Atalaya of Alcudia.
Starting location: Mare de Déu de la Victoria promenade.
Finish line: Beach promenade, at the Beach Garden Aparthotel.
Distance of the itinerary: 28 km. Swim: 4.7 km and Run: 23.3km
RUN 23,320 KM - SWIM 4,7KM
TOTAL 28,020 KM
- Teams will be formed by two people. The number of participants will be 400
- Inscriptions are by teams or individual.
- The prices of the inscriptions are per team or individual.
- The teams can be women’s, men’s or mixed. There will be prizes for the three best runners of each category.
- Participants must wear the compulsory material during the race. Controls will be done from the starting location to the finish line.
- Failure to comply with this norm will entail the automatic disqualification of the team.
- The two members of the team must be together at all times, and there cannot be more than 10 metres between them.
- All participants are obliged to help any participant that is in an emergency situation and to warn the organising company.
- Any buoyancy or propulsion aid system must be a maximum size of 100cm x 60cm, and must be worn during the race at all times, from the beginning to the finish line.
- The use of any mechanical or automatic aid is forbidden.
- The running stages will be open, so you may meet followers of the race. Mutual respect is encouraged
- The race is celebrated in sensitive natural spaces (sea, beaches, promenades, tracks). Respect for the environment is encouraged (littering is forbidden)
- Wetsuit, one per person.
- Goggles, one pair per person
- Swimrun shoes, one pair per person.
- Water whistle, one per person.
- Chip, one per person.
- Roadmap, provided by the organising company, one per person
- Race hat compulsory in all the stages in open sea , provided by the organising company, one per person.
- Waterproof buoy or similar for security in the sea and for carrying the mobile, one per team
- Belt pouch for carrying the equipment and provisioning (one per team)
- Clothespin to hold the waterproof buoy during the running stages.
- Rope/elastic band to keep feet together in the water (maximum length 10m)
- Gel/energetic bar
- Buoyancy or propulsion aid system (mitten, pull buoy)
- Accommodation: the official hotel of the race is the Alcudia Garden of Puerto de Alcudia.
- Pick up of the race belt at the official hotel the previous afternoon of the race from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Briefing the previous afternoon of the race at 6:00 pm
- The organising company will take the participants from the official hotel to the starting location.
- There will be cloakroom service available.
- Controls and provisioning. Different control points will be installed in the itinerary. There will be food and beverage for participants at the arrival.
- Physiotherapy. There will be physiotherapy service at the arrival.
- Showers. There will be showers available at the hotel.
- There will be medical service available during the itinerary.
- Each participant will be provided with a civil liability insurance and accident insurance.
Participation is in pairs or individual:
Individual: 50eur, to 23/02/2017 94eur
Pairs: 130eur, to 23/02/2017 130 eur
Warning Elitechip Queries!
Elitechip is not constantly checking Facebook conversations. If you have any questions or queries regarding the competition or other issue, please use the Contact Form
so we can reply you in the shortest possible time.